Leasing equipment may look like a simple transaction but, as you know, it can be complex—and carry certain risks for the business owner. Yet most businesses know that choosing to lease is a smart way to acquire equipment; eight out of ten U.S. companies lease some or all of their equipment. AACFB connects you with a wide network of brokers representing businesses in all industries, nationwide.
Why is partnering with a AACFB broker a wise choice?
- Expertise. Brokering equipment leases is all we do—all day, every day. We help streamline the process. We can save you time, money and aggravation by lending our expertise to your transaction.
- Our members are on the cutting edge of common practices and industry jargon.
- We encourage ongoing education of our members.
- Unlike bank loans, leases have virtually no restrictive covenants upon a borrower during the lease term. Brokers are like independent insurance companies. We have access to a wide range of lenders to meet your specific needs.
- Brokers find the right lender for YOU. Brokers can, and do, give you the personal attention you deserve.
- You and your broker will develop a long lasting partnership for all loans and leases that you will need in the future, because a broker is not restricted by the requirements of using only one lender.
- Most brokers do not just “credit score” a transaction, but look into the details of your long term goals, and the reasons behind your financing needs.
- A AACFB Broker has taken a pledge to abide by the Code of Ethics of the AACFB.